- Add a few drops to water to take internally.*
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally*
- Consume to soothe occasional stomach upset*
- Take orally to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.