PB Assist Jr.
Our digestive tract has about 100 trillion probiotic bacteria, sometimes referred to as microbiota, microbiome, or microflora. That’s 10 times more than the total number of cells that make up the entire human body! When we think of bacteria, we usually think that they are unhealthy and that we should rid our bodies of all of them. However, our digestive system also contains good or healthy bacteria that can play a very important role in our digestive and immune health.*
In our gut, we have “good” bacteria and we have “bad” bacteria and it’s always optimal to make sure that the good outnumber the bad. When we do this, the good bacteria can help lower the number of bad bacteria and provide an environment that is conducive for not only digestive health but immune health as well.* In order to promote microflora balance, many health experts recommend eating fermented foods like yogurt, sauerkraut, and kefir but probiotic supplementation can also be very beneficial.*
Directions for Use
Consume the contents of one sachet a daily. Pour contents of sachet directly into mouth or mix with 4oz of water, juice, or preferred beverage and drink immediately. Do not mix with hot water. It can also be mixed with cold foods such as yogurt, smoothies, breakfast cereal, etc.
- Provides 5 billion live cells of 6 strains of friendly flora selected for both their unique stability at room temperature as well as their remarkable ability to survive the harsh extremes of acidity, alkalinity, and digestive enzymes in the digestive system
- Includes prebiotic FOS to help sustain a healthy balance of beneficial friendly flora*
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora balance*
- Supports healthy functioning of the digestive and immune systems*
- Supports the health of the GI tract, particularly the intestines and colon*
- Helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of nutrients*
- Probiotic administration during childhood offers a means of promoting healthy microflora balance and favorably supporting immune and gastrointestinal system function*
- Probiotic consumption during childhood has established health benefits and may support long-term well-being*
- Maintaining a healthy GI tract is also important for healthy brain and nervous system function*
- Promotes healthy lung and respiratory tract function*
- Contributes to an internal balance and support for the health of the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract, as well as the female reproductive system*